Dig through the cat's room:

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011

It's Vidcon!

Hey,
it's only about 10 hours left!!!!!!!!!
I can't tell you THAT much about Vidcon. I can try though. I'm not a successful Youtuber. I wish I was.
Let's start with this: Anthony from Smosh answered my tweet a few hours ago!
I just asked how they can edit 3 videos during the week. The answer was: "Lots of sweat. Lots of tears. And lots of blood." Now, that's a word. Because isn't it aweful how long any video needs to be uploaded, cut or converted?!

What is Vidcon? Don't tell me you don't know what that is o.O
It is the biggest meeting of vloggers and internet artists in the entire world. It is, where else, in Los Angeles. And I tell you: It is huge!!!!!
No idea how many poeple will be there, but they have about a hundred speakers. Get the entire list here:
http://www.vidcon2011.com/speakers/
Is your favorite Youtuber in there?
But be careful, they are introduced by their real names, not their nicknames. For example in Meekakitty's text her alias is not even written. I recognized her on the picture. I mean, who wouldn't recognize that hair? =-)

What is Vidcon about?
Well, Internet videos of course. If you are there, you can learn how to script, shoot, edit them and make them popular. There will be experts about programms like FinalCutPro (wish I had it), there will be comedians and singers. In the freetime people hang out, chat and - of course, vlog^^

Remember I started with the tweeting between Anthony and me? What the firetruck! They are not having a speech at this year's Vidcon!!!! Well, they probably already had a lot. And there are many more good Youtubers.

Some of my faves:
Charlieissocoollike



Danisnotonfire (on the left)



Elmify












 

Coldmirror



Freshhaltefolie



and of course Smosh......

Nigahiga is good, of course, but it's so.....well, everybody knows / loves it. It's the same with Shane. Somewhen it's just getting boring.

Look through the homepage of Vidcon. It's awesome.
Or maybe some of you are even visiting it =)
Tell me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen