Dig through the cat's room:

Montag, 18. Juli 2011

Tumbling through sports and the web - but on stage she's ace!

Hi y'all.
I've got a friend from South Carolina. Her name is Hannah.
Hannah may be on national TV soon! She would deserve it!
She was in my grade in High School, she was in a musical with me (Joseph) and in the theater play "The Mousetrap" she played the part of the Stage Director.
Hannah is great. In my SC-year she was one of my best friends and now I think you should have the chance to get to know her.



Hannah loves music and is singing for years. She even wrote a lot of songs. Lyrics and melody.
You may know her from Youtube as singergirl246.
Today I got so lucky to be able to interview her. May all those "struggling unsigned artist" get famous! That's a dream of many. And who knows, whether not that particular girl from the Southern States will be the next superstar?

When did you start to play the guitar?
I've been playing for about 4 and a half years.

What's your favorite song to sing?
I love singing anything by Aretha Franklin or Christina Aguliera. They're both belty singers like me and I love their songs.

Which is the best musical you've ever seen/ been in?
 Seen Wicked, Been in High School Musical.


Which topic would you like me to blog about? I think it would be cool if you did a blog about struggling unsigned artists in the music business.


What are you unknowing about or untalented in?`I am untalented in every area of sports. lol Seriously, I can't do anything when it comes to sports.

 Would you go to a casting show like American Idol, The Voice or The X-Factor?Yes, I would. I'm actually going next week to audition in Charleston for American Idol. 

What are you going to do after High School? I want to definitely go to college and I want to study Musical Theatre or Music Composition
What's your favorite website?
 My favorite website as of now is Tumblr. I love the environment and you can just blog and blog about anything and everything. It's a fun tool to use.
My youtube profile is www.youtube.com/singergirl246

Here's the videos for my two favorite songs that I've written
My Emotion
http://youtu.be/hdGtlIN2nKM

Youhttp://youtu.be/qqKmqtfrN6I



She is so right!
Young or plainly unsigned artists are really struggling. They are so talented, but it doesn't help, if nobody knows them. Please guys, subscribe to singergirl246. She is one of the people who made my exchange year a great experience. Spending time with her backstage is just great.
When there was the talent show in our school, I couldn't go there, because I already was invited to visit a Dance Show by the Fine Arts Center. Nevertheless, I heard Hannah singing after school and before theater practise started. I walked along the hallway and all I thought was: Who is singing that amazingly?!
How could I not regocnize her voice, until I opened the backstage door and saw her standing on the mike, singing "Natural Woman".
Go Hannah! You'll rock the nation!
.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen